The modern browser supports extensions, the old browsers can't support many extensions. We can say the example Internet Explorer 7th version. Don't support browser extensions. That's why Internet Explorer is decreasing day by day.
Now we are talking about Google Chrome worlds one of the most popular Web Browser. Where you can browse your data and information dynamically. It is far better than Mozilla Firefox. By The Way, Mozilla also has such a great features but it is faster then Mozilla nd simpler than Mozilla.
Steps to Uninstall Google Chrome Extensions.
- First of all, you need to open Google Chrome browser.
- Now you can the stack of active Extensions on the Web browser at right side next to address bar.
- Right click on Extension and Click on Remove extension.
- Just go to the Google Chromes setting button and you will see different menus and buttons.
- Now just point on more tools or Click on Settings. After pointing on more tools you can click on Extensions. After clicking on the Setting button you will get extension tab on left side.
- Now search the extension and you will see delete button or remove button to remove an extension from Chrome.