To handle those problems you have to troubleshoot them in various ways.
- By using default troubleshooting system.
- By re-installing WiFi adapter.
- By Restarting your computer.
- By re-enabling your WiFi adapter.
- By restarting your router.
To handle this undefined network problem you can do above things to make it work.In the previous article, I have written to handling and troubleshooting of problems in windows.
Check it out : Troubleshoot your general problmes in Windows.Here, I am going to show you some simple steps to troubleshoot your WiFi.
Step1: You just have to right click on your WiFi adapter (that exist on your right side of the taskbar on hidden icons).
If still you are not finding any solutions, then you just re-install your WiFi driver software that will definately help you to solve your problem.