- First of all, you need to go to your control panel. Win+R = Run>>Type "Control">>>Enter>>>Search for Troubleshooting.
- After hitting on troubleshooting, you will get Window on your screen.
i.e If you have problems on your Network and Internet section, due to some problems if your internet is not working then you can go through troubleshotting. It will help you to detect and fix the problem.Let me talk about how to make your previous versions of Windows program runnable to current Windows.
Inside the troubleshooting option, you are getting Programs, you just need to hit on that and choose your software and make it compatible with your currently running Windows.
- Click on Programs which is inside the troubleshooting. Troubleshoot
- Now you can go for program compatibility, It will detect problems on your programs.
- Finally, you will get the list of programs which you want to make compatible with your system. If you are looking to make not install program then, you have to choose Not Listed
- Now browse your software or program, that you are looking for making compatible.
- After choosing the program, you need to hit for next and it will make you available for your computer.
- You will get options on your screen, Troubleshoot problem. Choose any of them and go for further process. That will help you to detect problem and resolve that.
- Now you can choose for Windows you are looking to solve the problem.
- Choose and go for next same way you are getting on screen choose the best and suitable for your computer and just Finish this up. You will get your compatible program in runnable mode.
What can you do more?
- You can troubleshoot your Internet connections.
- It's possible to fix problems on Printers.
- Program compatibility and Media compatibility.
- Hardware and Software compatibility and troubleshooting.
- Appearance and System security check.