So, shortcut keys are most important to work very faster. These will help you to boost your speed.
So lets get started,
Increase your desktop icon size.
- Ctrl+Shift+1 : The large size of icon.
- Ctrl+Shift+2 : The icons will be smaller then previous.
- Ctrl+Shift+3 : The icons will be the fit and best size.
- Ctrl+Shift+4 : Icons in normal size.
- Ctrl+Shift+5 : Icons in the form of list, it means very small icons.
- Ctrl+Shift+6 : You will see your icons with lots of details means, you can see the size, type and etc.
- Ctrl+Shift+7 : You will see icons with information like you can see the size of icon and it's type in bit larger form.
- Ctrl+Shift+8 : You can see icons with information but bit smaller size then previous one.
- Press CTRL+ALT+ + [ Sign] - To Increase the size of icon.
- Press CTRL+ALT+ - [Sign] - To Decrease the size of icon.
- To make Cortana listen press : Windows + C = Cortana Listening.
- To access action center : Windows + A = Action center will pop up.
- Minimize all tasks : Windows + M = Minimize all active tasks.
- To activate show hidden icons on tray : Windows + B. help you to point on hidden icons tray
- If you wanna connect your device with other devices : Windows + K : Search for devices to connect like Bluetooth etc.
- If you wanna share some from your computer press : Windows + H : To share thing through social or other medium.
- To access Cortana search directly press : Windows + S = Cortana search [Ask anything to cortana]
- To access Microsoft Edge directly press : Windows + 1 = EDGE will open, if you have pined on your task bar. Same way other also, like Windows +2 and etc.
- Windows + L = for Log off.