- New Browser for Windows Microsoft EDGE.
- Enable Caret Browsing in Windows 10.
- Write on Web Using Microsoft EDGE.
- Windows 10 Project Spartan.
- Change the default search in EDGE.
Or You can simply CTRL+SHIFT+P = Private Browsing.
4. CTRL+D = For Creating Favorite List of Reading List on Microsoft EDGE. Means Bookmarking the size.
5. CTRL+G = To display your reading list, After pressing the shortcut reading list will appeared at right side of your edge screen.
6. CTRL+H = To see history of Microsoft EDGE.
7. CTRL+J = To see downloaded file and documents.
8. CTRL+K = To create clone of selected page in edge
9. CTR+L = To access the address bar on EDGE.
10. CTRL+P = For print command.
11. CTRL+I = To display favorite list or bookmarked list.
12. CTRL+T = Create new tab on EDGE.
13. CTRL+R = Refresh page.
14. CTRL+E = Select address and display ? sign.
15. CTRL+W = Close currently active tab.
16. CTRL+ [+][-] = Zoom in or Zoom out
17. CTRL+1,2,3,4 so on... = Select the tab.
18. CTRL+F4 = Close currently active tab on edge.
19. F12 = Developers tools.
20. F7 = Caret Browsing.
21. Alt+D = Select address bar.
22. Alt+J = Feedback and Reporting [ only works when you select address or URL by pressing Alt+D]
There in EDGE you can change the theme of browser, Simply you have to go to setting and just at the theme section choose theme that you want...
If you want to import your favorites from another browser that is also possible. Just click on import favorites from another browser then after choose the browser from you want to import and click on import that's it.
Good feature is that you can have virtual assistant [cortana] control over your browser Microsoft EDGE.
You can enable caret browsing to select text, i have above mentioned about caret browsing. You can also change the text size, reading mode and many thing...