There are two ways to install operating systems on your personal computer. Those are 1. you can directly boot and directly go for installation process or if you want to test the windows how is that and how it's performance, then you can install on virtual machines.
Do Before Install Windows 10,
- Backup your data first: before installing you should have to backup your important files and data which are important for future use.
- After installation if you wish to recover you won't able to recover, that doesn't matter if you have recovery partition. It will no longer able to restore your data.
Requirement of Windows 10
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
- Install VMware on Windows Operating System.
- Create Virtual Machine on VMware to Install Windows 10.
- Install Oracle Virtual Box to Install Different Operating Systems.
- Create Virtual Box on VM Virtual Box of Oracle.
Follow these steps to install windows 10
- After inserting windows 10 bootable cd/dvd or anything like .iso file etc... you will get above window on your screen, choose language there and go for "Next"
- Here nothing much to do, just click on "Install Now" for further process.
- Now wait for few second to appear this screen, setup is starting.
- After the completion of setup is starting, windows will ask for product if you have product with you, you can enter otherwise you can skip the step. "SKIP"
- Here choose the product you want to install on your personal computer or any virtual machine. And go for "Next".
- If you have to time to read agreement then read full if not then check I accept the licence terms and click on "Next".
- If you want to upgrade your previous windows with windows 10 then go for upgrade it not then click on Custom Installation.
- Here windows will ask for partition make partition and apply.
- After applying the partition you need to format your partition to install windows properly.
- Partition is created now choose the partition where you want to install your new windows 10. and click on "Next" to install.
- It will take to minutes to install or load system files on hard drive. So wait for few minutes and do not turn off your computer while installing.
- After completing the installation process, windows will make your hardware ready to use. It' will also take few time.
- Again windows will ask for product if you not entered previously. If you have already entered you product then windows won't ask again. If you have then enter if not then do not now.
- Now go for use express settings for further process to configure your windows. Now here create your account and finish the process. After next moment you will get windows screen on your monitor or LCD.