- Navigate to Google.com.uk
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window, then click on 'Settings'
- Go down to the bottom and click 'View Advanced Settings'
- Scroll down until you see 'Search in the address bar with', click on it and select 'Add New'
- Then click on Google and select 'Add as default'
Harish Chand 8:59:00 PM
How to change the default search engine in Edge: Windows 10 tips
Microsoft has released Windows 10 and along with the operating system, it also released the brand-new browser for the new OS, Edge. While using Edge, you might want to make or change the default search engine as Google or Bing as per interest. You need to follow some of the steps to change the default search engine.
After you finish the steps to change the default search engine, your search engine will be default Google.com.uk. There can be multiple choices like Bing, Yahoo, etc in the drop down list.