What are the Benefits of Adding Image on Post?
- Image will help to indicate what is post about?
- Your reader can get so much information through image at a time rather than bunch of text.
- It will make your content very specific and special.
- If you have image on your posts then your visitors can get attracted.
- If you do not image your reader will just read the heading and leave the post that make increase in bounce rate. And there are lots of other you can define by yourself.
Is there any criteria to add image?
Other benefits of adding images?
How to check how is there any image is indexed or not in Google
How to add image on blogger blog?
- Go to Insert Image button next to Link button.
- Now you will get window on your screen where you can get different options like upload and etc.
- There you have to choose the method to upload image on your site. You can directly upload image from your computer, if you have previously uploaded then you can choose from your blog, If you have web albums then you can get from their and from your web cam also it will help you and finally you can directly add image URL to insert.
Now turn came to optimize your blogger image
- Select your image and you will get lots of options below the image on blogger, there you have to click on properties.
- After clicking on properties you will get dialog box on your screen where you have to enter title text and alt text for image, Title text can help you to give information about image, for what that image is related and alt text will help while reader internet connection is slow it will give image name rather than displaying image.