VMware virtualization is based on the ESX/ESXi bare metal hypervisor supporting virtual machines. The term "VMware" is often used in reference to specific VMware incorporation. Actually VM is known as Virtual Machine, it is widely used to install operating system for x86 and x64 compatible IBM computers.Today i am going to show you the steps to install vmware on your personal computer.
First of all get VMware's latest version from internet. Then go for below steps.
- Here you just need to run the VMware application file to start installing on your PC. When you click on application it will show you the security check and windows alert on your screen where you have to click on "Yes" and proceeds automatically.
- VMware has the awesome guideline facility on installing steps, look below image i don't need to tell all the steps how to install, on installing that will automatically show you the steps where to click and where to go. So here better to click "Next"
- Here you need to accept license agreement of VMware application for your computer, if you do not agree then you cannot install it on your PC. So just click on "I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- There are two ways to install VMware on PC, 1: Typical where you will get all the features and 2: Custom where you will get less features then typical system. So it's better to go for Typical. and Click on "Next".
- It will show you the path where your VMware application is get stored. If you wish to change the location then you can change just by clicking on Change button at right side of the corner. Other wise continue or "Next".
- If you want continuously updates from VMware application then you can check for product updates on startup, where it will give you information about latest updates and many more things. "Next"
- If you wanna improve VMware workstation then check help improve VMware workstation vmware and go for "Next".
- Do you need shortcut on your desktop then go for desktop and if you need on start menu then go for start menu. If you need on both then check both and click on "Next".
- Now just go for "Continue" the process.
- Now from here wait for minutes to get installed, it will take few time to install it.