Passwords are usually shown in the the form of asterisk (*) or the dots on each and every online site. We often wonder that there was a way to change the dots into the real characters.
Convert Password to Text
- Go for Google Chrome web browser or any other web browser which you are currently using on your computer.
- Click on address bar and type webpage address i.e www.facebook.com etc.
- Type your email address and password, take a look below,
- Now right click on password text box and go for Inspect element as shown in below figure,
- You will get the inspect element section, on inspect element section you also get the selected code to change password into text. There you have to little bit change. Look for type="password" and double click on type="password" and change into type="text" and finally hit enter that's it. See below figure
- That much you have to do to convert your password into text.