What's on Wiki,
Bluestacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions. The company was founded in 2009 by Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and a board member of Cloud.com.The company officially lunched on May 25 2011 and the app player lunched in October 11 2011 in alpha testing mode. In March 27 2012 they lunched the app player in beta testing mode. In May 9 2013 GamePop, the first-ever free game console is announced. July 10 2013 12 million users of bluestacks app player and finally in 2014 April 26 50 millions downloads.
How to Install on Windows.
- First of all download the BlueStacks app player from the official site http://www.bluestacks.com/.
- After downloading the app go to the download folder and double click to install or right click and click open.
- After that you will get the window on your computer screen you just need to click on Continue button.
- Now you will get the window where you have to choose the destination or location where you want to install your bluestacks app player. If you want to install that on C: drive then just click on Next otherwise go for browse and choose the new location and go for next.
- After choose the location you will the windows where you can enable some features like access app store and app notifications. If you need notifications then tick the app store access and app notifications otherwise go for Install .
- The further process is nothing wait for while it will take few minutes to install bluestacks on your PC or laptop.
- After completing the install part of bluestacks the player need some files from online and it will download, wait for few minutes it will also take some time to download. Fast or slow that will depend on your net speed. That's it.