Submitting sitemap to a search engine and submitting URL to the search engine will help you to get your content or URL online. To get better ranking in Google is to submit your URL and sitemap to search engine.
Once you submit your URL, it could take few days to show it on online or search engine. If search engine indexed your page then only you can see your content on Google and another search engine.
Submitting you're to a search engine will definitely help you to increase your rank and blog traffic. After submission the whole world can access your content if it is indexed.
Suggested for you.
- Check how many blogger posts are indexed by Google.
- Submit blogger sitemap to Google.
- Submit blogger sitemap to Bing.
Submit your URL to Google.
- Now type your site URL.
- Type Captcha code on a text box.
- Now click on Submit Request.
Labels: Blogger Guide, Google, SEO